Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 40




 I am so impressed with this. I have tried different sunscreens , trying to find one that will not make me break out. It seems that all chemical sunscreens I have tried give me really large cystic acne that takes forever to heal! This clinique went on smooth and dried very quickly. It kept my oil in check most of the day and wore perfectly under my mineral makeup. The best part: no breakouts at all! I feel good knowing it has SPF 40 that will protect my fair skin from further sun damage. Sheer coverage...you won't look paste-y white, but this is no foundation. Great sunscreen protection!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I was wondering if this product can be used just as sunscreen? Or is it formulated to be used only with makeup products? Also, what would you recommend to remove dark spots?

    Thanks,

    J. Lopez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi there! This is an excellent product. This product can indeed be used as a sunscreen. You can use it with or without make-up. I recommend Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector to reduce dark spots. You can check one of my posts for more information on this Dark Spot correct.

    Good Luck,

    Jayndee

    ReplyDelete